GARDEN MASTERS Landscape Design & Installation and DEFRANCO
and SONS masonry are experts in the #1 problem in new residential landscaping projects today: Water management and drainage
issues. Providing solutions to either existing drainage problems or potential problems caused by new landscaping installations.
Most NJ towns now require drainage solutions as part of installation of new driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls or
new berm-ed (raised) planting beds.
GARDEN MASTERS Landscape Design and Installation are Certified Experts in Drainage &
- Identify landscape features that are relevant to successful water management.
- Do Soil Testing
to fully understand a customer’s soil characteristics and its relationship to water absorption and movement.
- Add soil amendments
to relieve soil compaction and improve drainage.
- Provide grading solutions with all new landscaping installations. Including the
use of drainage water and rain in the new landscape as a source of plant irrigation.
- Understand how water moves through the soil.
Provide plants that will work well in dry or wet areas and aide in water absorption.
- Provide natural and installed drains
and pipes to solve water movement problems.
- Adhere to all town and county drainage requirements.